The terms and conditions set out below must be adhered to and complied with by all those wishing to attend a Swim with Style class. Failure to do so may result in your lessons being terminated for which Swim with Style have no obligation to refund.
Changes may be made to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions will be updated as necessary, and if applicable, will be emailed to all customers.
Terms and Conditions
· All children attending Baby & Pre-school lessons, must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
· Customers are responsible for the child/children in their care at all times.
· Customers of Swim with Style are expected to behave in an appropriate, civilised and acceptable manner towards all staff members of Swim with Style, Swim with Style customers and members of the public using the pool. Use of foul language and aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Swim with Style have the authority to ask those not complying to leave.
· Swim with Style may, at its own discretion, refuse entry to a customer if it is felt that the customer’s behaviour is unacceptable.
· Customers agree and accept that there will be physical contact between the teacher and their child at certain times during their lesson. Any contact will always be carried out in a professional and caring manner.
· It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the local office and teacher of any condition/s that could/may affect their or their child’s capabilities in the swimming pool. You must agree to inform us and keep us up to date with any medical conditions, changes of medical conditions at all times (including pregnancy), as soon as you become aware of them. All information provided to us will be treated as strictly confidential.
· Customers must adhere to and follow all pool procedures as advised to them at the time of the confirmation of their booking which will include car parking, entry and exit routes to the pool and any additional procedures that are deemed to be applicable/necessary to the pool.
· It is requested that customers should aim to arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of their lesson and leave no more than 15 minutes after the end of their lesson to help improve changing room comfort.
We offer 'make up sessions' as a good will gesture where spaces are available and are not a given. All absences must be reports no later than 4 hours before the start of your lesson to qualify.
· Please take care when entering the swimming pool premises to keep mud or grass etc to a minimum. Please inform a Swim with Style team member or pool staff if the floor is soiled.
· Smoking is strictly forbidden within any pool building or grounds.
· All Swim with Style teachers hold a teaching qualification from either the Swimming Teacher’s Association (STA) or the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA). All of our teachers are insured through either the STA or the IOS (insurance body for the ASA) and hold a lifesaving and safeguarding qualification as well as a valid DBS check.
· The safety and well-being of your child or the child in your care is of the upmost importance to Swim with Style. We have a responsibility and duty to report any inappropriate or suspicious behaviour to the relevant authorities.
· The participation of you, your spouse/partner, child or those in whose care you have placed your child for the purpose of attending or observing Swim with Style swimming sessions is done so entirely at your and their own risk in the absence of any proven negligence, lack of due diligence or breach of duty by the teacher(s), Swim with Style Ltd., its franchisees or staff.