I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Booking a class
· Class bookings can be made over the phone/via email/social media messaging with your local Swim with Style office.
· In order to book a class specific personal information must be provided at the time of booking. In addition you will be asked to complete our Consent Form to enable us to communicate with you.
· Once your booking has been completed you will receive a confirmatory email detailing your booking and providing links to relevant class, class time and pool information.
· Payment for classes must be made within 5 days of your first lesson to secure your space. Spaces will not be guaranteed should payment not be received within this time period.
· You will be reminded when your next payment is due by email two weeks prior to the end of term along with the progress report.
· If payments are made on time your place in the class is secure. After the payment due date places are not guaranteed and will be offered to any customers waiting for a place in that class.
· Holiday classes are run separately. Payment for these will be taken separately to your regular class and do not affect your regular payment due dates.
· In order to book a Swim with Style class you must register your details and those of your child/children with us. These will include your name, mobile and landline phone numbers, email address, home address, emergency contact details and any relevant conditions that could affect you or your child whilst in the pool.
· We share information provided to us within the Swim with Style group. This includes all Swim with Style franchises and Swim with Style Head Office. This is in order to improve our service to you or to contact you by email to let you know of our other services e.g. our online shop.
· The names of you or your child/children and their ages will be displayed on our class registers in order to be used by our teachers to help tailor our classes to the individual needs of our customers. These registers are visible to other pool users and are used for health and safety purposes. Please be assured that we will not share this data with any other third party other than those required to process your booking or where we are legally required to do so.
· By providing us with an email address you are agreeing to receive communication from us by email.
·All images displayed on this website are under the ownership of the photographer concerned. Agreement to display the photographs has been reached and they are not available to be copied.
· These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
· Please note that our business is governed by English law. If any dispute was to arise it would be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
· Please note that Swim with Style is the trading name of Swim with Style Ltd. A limited company registered no 05356604. Our trading address is: PO BOX 4812, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5 6LJ
Direct Debits and Regular Payments and Bookings
· By completing the authorisation for Direct Debit with us you are allowing Swim with Style to take automatic payments on the next payment due dates until such time as you cancel this authorisation.
· If payments are made on or before the next due date, your child’s place in the class is secure. After the payment due date, if a recurring payment has failed, places are not guaranteed and will be offered to any customers waiting for a place in that class.
· To cancel your ‘Direct Debit’ please contact your bank.
· Please note that selecting our ‘Direct Debit’ option does not affect our refund policy.
· ‘Catch Up lessons’ can only be taken by current paying customers i.e. the catch up must be taken whilst you are still within a paid-for block of lessons.
· ‘Catch Up lesson’ bookings can only be made a maximum of 7 days before the lesson you wish to attend.
· If, having let us know you cannot attend you normal lesson, your circumstances change and you are able to attend the lesson, you must let us know in case another ‘Catch Up lesson’ has been booked in your space. Please do not just turn up to your normal lesson as, if the class is full, you and/or your child will not be able to enter the pool for insurance reasons.
· ‘Catch Up lessons’ can only be taken within your Swim with Style area.
· ‘Catch Up lessons’ can only be booked if a space is available.
What to wear to swimming lessons
· Swim with Style have a strict ‘double nappy’ policy for children not yet fully toilet trained. An approved neoprene swim nappy, such as Splashabout neoprene swim nappy or one of a similar design - i.e. with snug fitting cuffs at the waist and legs, must be worn with a swim under-disposable nappy underneath. Children are welcome to wear swimming costumes, swim trunks, baby wetsuits and other similar garments but the ‘double nappy’ must still be worn underneath if the swimmer is not fully toilet trained. Swim with Style reserves the right to refuse entry to any child who is not suitably dressed.
· Children and adults must remove loose fitting or sharp jewellery before swimming. Hoop earrings are not permitted. All must wear appropriate swimwear in the pool, tie back long hair or wear a swim hat.
· Prior to swimming all plasters and hair clips must be removed due to the risk of them falling off in the water and damaging the pool filters.
· No outdoor footwear should be worn on poolside or alternatively please wear any poolside blue overshoes if provided and requested.
· Prescription glasses are not permitted – they must be replaced by prescription goggles.
Health and safety
· Children should not be brought swimming if they have any illness such as an ear infection, chicken pox, impetigo, conjunctivitis or a bad cold. Children should not be brought into the pool for 48 hours after sickness and diarrhoea. For any other illness please wait until your doctor has given the all-clear before returning to classes.
· Only enter the pool when told it is safe to do so and must tell the teacher if leaving the pool before the end of the session.
· All used nappies must be taken away with you unless a clearly marked nappy bin has been provided. Nappies should never be left in an open bin (including those within the pool or the pool grounds).
· Please do not: run or allow your child to run on the pool side, drink alcohol prior to the lesson, eat or chew gum during the lesson.
· In the interest of safety we ask you not to distract your child during their lessons.
· Children over the age of 8 must use their own gender changing room
Photography and videos
Photographs or video footage may not be taken during our lessons without the consent of the franchisee and you must adhere strictly to the following and have completed our photo consent form.
· The taking of photographs must not interfere with the lesson.
· You may only take photographs and/or video footage of your own child.
· With all requests to take photographs or video footage the decision of the Swim with Style team member is final.
‘Last minute’ lesson changes or cancellations
· In the unlikely event of ‘last minute’ lesson changes or a lesson cancellation by us, you will be notified by us, by text message to your mobile phone along with email with as much notice as possible. Swim with Style will not reimburse any expenses caused by a customer failing to pick up their message. Therefore it is essential that we have your up-to-date contact details.
· If a lesson is cancelled by Swim with Style, a credit for the value of that lesson will be added to your account. This will then reduce your next payment amount.
· If your lesson is cancelled part way through, you will only be credited if you were in attendance, and for the part of the lesson that had to be cancelled, on a pro-rata basis.
· For new customers we offer a 'Three lesson cancellation' policy. This means that up to 48 hours before your 4th scheduled lesson (whether or not you have attended the first 3 lessons) you can contact us in writing for a full refund of all the remaining lessons. Cancellations after this time or not received in writing are not eligible for a refund.
Swim with Style complaints procedure
We hope you will be delighted with our service but if you are at all unhappy please follow our complaints procedure:
· Speak to the poolside assistant (if present) or teacher, telephone your local Swim with Style office or email a written complaint to your local office. The pool or office team member will try to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
· If the response is not satisfactory a written complaint should be submitted for the attention of the Franchisor, Swim with Style Head Office at the address below.